[eduVPN-deploy] port sharing, listening on tcp/443 and udp/443

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Tue Feb 27 15:37:09 CET 2018

Hi,

I wrote a little document [1] describing how to modify a default
installation, installed using the various deploy scripts, to listen on
udp/443 and share tcp/443 with the web server.

The purpose being to be able to allow users to connect in as many
situations as possible. Some networks block all traffic other than most
common, e.g. tcp/80 (http), tcp/443 (https), udp/443 (quic) and maybe
udp/53 (dns).

In the future I may also document how to share tcp/80 with the web
server and listen on udp/53 as well.

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,
François