[eduVPN-deploy] [2019-08-13] Package Updates

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Tue Aug 13 18:42:33 CEST 2019

Hi all,

* vpn-user-portal: 2.0.9, 2.0.10 [1]
* vpn-server-api: 2.0.2 [2]
* vpn-server-node: 2.0.2 [3]
* vpn-lib-common: 2.0.4 [4]

We now support the `dnsSuffix` configuration option for VPN profiles to
push the (search) domain to clients.

In addition we have a script that can be used to generate DNS (reverse)
DNS zones in the bind DNS server format.

We also added the Ukrainian language to the portal.

>From now on we maintain lists of configuration changes [5,6] that
happened during the 2.x release. You do NOT need to modify your
configuration files, they will keep working during the 2.x release
cycle, but may allow you to use some additional features.

You can update the packages using your regular OS package manager.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,
François

[1]