[eduVPN-deploy] [2019-11-04] Package Updates

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Mon Nov 4 21:44:28 CET 2019

Hi all,

Today we released a big update for vpn-user-portal:

* vpn-user-portal: 2.1.0 [1]
* vpn-portal-artwork-eduVPN: 2.1.0 [2]
* vpn-portal-artwork-LC: 2.1.0 [3]

This version introduces a completely new UI, RTL (right to left)
translation support and updated / new translations. Thanks to all the
contributors! [4]

You can update the packages using your regular OS package manager.

If you want to enable one of the themes, either the eduVPN theme, or the
LC (Let's Connect!) theme you can easily do this [5].

If you have a custom theme, it will most likely break. So please update
your theme for the new templates. If you need help let me know! I'm glad
to help out!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,
François