[eduVPN-deploy] Help from portal translators wanted for new release!

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Thu Oct 31 14:03:24 CET 2019

On 31.10.19 12:55, Sami Ait Ali Oulahcen wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Sami,

> There's also an other resource at w3 [2].

Thanks, will have a look at it!

> A small nit I noticed, where does it get the language name from ? As it
> should be "العربية" instead of "الدارجة".

I copy/pasted it from Wikipedia [1], obviously that was wrong. Thanks
for correcting it! I had no idea what I was copy/pasting...

> Other than that, it looks pretty good to me.

Great! I'll work some more on the RTL stuff and get it integrated properly.

Regards,
François

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Arabic