[eduVPN-deploy] What is the Shib SP metadata?

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Mon Jul 6 10:16:13 CEST 2020

Hello,

I'm currently configuring SAML auth (basic functionality of the eduVPN
server already works, great!).

I notice the documentation is maybe a little thin on this point:

"Next: register your SP in your identity federation, or in your IdP."

I'd love to - but where does the Shibboleth SP make its own SP metadata
available so I can transfer it to the IdP? I'Ve never worked with
Shibboleth before. I imagine there is some kind of status URL like with SSP?

Greetings,

Stefan Winter