[eduVPN-deploy] RE : ACL Profile

rasolrij rija.rasolo at univ-rouen.fr
Tue Mar 24 11:58:04 CET 2020

Hi,
Finally, i figured out what to put in this « aclPermissionList » variable .
Here is my configuration :
/etc/vpn-server-api/config.php
'enableAcl' => true,
      'aclPermissionList' =>
      array (
        'cn=vpn,ou=groups,dc=myuniversity,dc=fr',
      ),
/etc/vpn-user-portal/config.php
'FormLdapAuthentication' => [
    // *** OpenLDAP ***
    'ldapUri' => 'ldap://myldap.mydomain.fr',
    'bindDnTemplate' => 'uid={{UID}},ou=people,dc=myuniversity,dc=fr',
    'permissionAttribute' => 'memberOf',
    ],
'adminPermissionList' => ['cn=vpn.admin,ou=groups,dc= myuniversity,dc=fr'],

Everything is working fine.
Thanks for your help.

Regards
Rija