[eduVPN-deploy] Installing Updates

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Mon Apr 12 14:32:44 CEST 2021

Hi all,

Just as a reminder for operators of the eduVPN/Let's Connect! servers.
The way to install updates is described below.

If you are unable to follow these instructions, please reach out and we
can look at what to do in your particular situation.

See the README [1] for more information about the maintenance scripts.

Regards,
François

[1] https://git.sr.ht/~fkooman/vpn-maint-scripts/tree/main/item/README.md