[eduVPN-deploy] Installing Updates

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Wed Sep 15 10:51:47 CEST 2021

Hi all!

We created an "installing updates" document that now considers all
deployment scenario's: installation on one server/VM, and installations
on multiple servers/VMs.

Please have a look at it, especially if you run the multiple server
(controller + >= 1 node) setup. and provide feedback if you have any!

https://github.com/eduvpn/documentation/blob/v2/INSTALL_UPDATES.md

Regards,
François