[eduVPN-deploy] NAT problem / write UDPv6: Operation not permitted

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Tue Aug 2 15:34:48 CEST 2022

On 02.08.22 15:28, Marc Langer via eduVPN-deploy wrote:
> I have no idea how to proceed :-( Has anyone experience with a setup,
> where OpenVPN lists on a secondary (HA) IP and has to answer with this
> specific source address? How can I achieve this?

Right. *That* was the reason for making the *nodes* not "HA", but
instead having multiple of them where the best one (or the one that is
up) would be selected when connecting (using eduVPN/LC client) to the VPN.

So I guess for a "real" HA setup that makes things _much_ easier you
need (at least) 4 systems...

Regards,
François