[eduVPN-deploy] Longer credential validity for a certain profile

Muhammad Farhan SJAUGI farhan at sifulan.my
Thu Aug 11 10:36:24 CEST 2022

Hi François,

We are using Shibboleth SAML for user authentication.

Regards

--
*Ts. Muhammad Farhan Sjaugi, S.Kom. M.Sc.*

*VP (Engineering and Services)*
SIFULAN Malaysian Access Federation
Email: farhan at sifulan.my | Website: https://www.sifulan.my
PGP Fingerprint: 9AA0 1861 0921 3EBD 4E30 716A 1F71 FC55 49CD D06C
MBOT: GT20040131 |  ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8497-1768