[eduVPN-deploy] Allowed memory size exhaused / database is locked

Marc Langer marc.langer at uos.de
Mon Dec 12 12:06:00 CET 2022

Hi,

on our eduVPN 2.5.0 server I am getting errors at night in the last few
days:

| ERROR: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 5 database is locked

Last night I got an additional error:

| PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted
(tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /usr/share/php/LC/Server/Stats.php on
line 98

I think, this comes from the following cron jobs:

@hourly apache /usr/bin/vpn-server-api-housekeeping
@daily apache /usr/bin/vpn-server-api-stats

Perhaps meanwhile our database is too big? Is there any thing I could do
against these errors?

Thanks,
Marc

--