[eduVPN-deploy] High availability for VPN Nodes?

Marc Langer marc.langer at uos.de
Wed Jul 6 12:55:34 CEST 2022

Am 06.07.22 um 12:47 schrieb François Kooman:
> I do get the feeling that this is not what you expected, and that it
> should work more "transparent", i.e. auto reconnect to the other node(s)
> that are up. Can you be more explicit about your requirements and how
> you would like to see it work?

Hi François,

it would be great if the TLS crypt key could be the same on all nodes,
so that the client could use a round robin DNS hostname or a list of
available nodes to connect, and each of them would work. Then an
automatic reconnect could be easily implemented in the clients. Would
that be possible?

Thanks,
Marc

--