[eduVPN-deploy] LDAP Behavior (was: Re: [2022-07-25] Package Updates (3.x))

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Tue Jul 26 17:39:11 CEST 2022

Hi all,

The LDAP authentication behavior changed in 3.0.2 compared to earlier
releases.

Short version: if your LDAP authentication stops working after updating
to 3.0.2 you did something wrong ;-)

Long version: https://github.com/eduvpn/documentation/blob/v3/LDAP.md#302

Let us know if you have any questions or if you can't get your LDAP auth
to work anymore, we are there to assist!

Regards,
François