[eduVPN-deploy] Fixed IP - ccd

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Thu Jul 28 08:25:02 CEST 2022

Hi Frank,

In the end it was not _that_ complicated to make this work. Wrote an API
callback class that logs the IP addresses on connect and disconnect. So,
if we allow this callback to call a HTTP service or run a (shell)script
we should be good :)

Jul 28 06:22:54 vpn-next.tuxed.net vpn-user-portal[730]: C fkooman
[10.89.165.2,fcda:8264:a469:e3c::2]
Jul 28 06:22:59 vpn-next.tuxed.net vpn-user-portal[731]: D fkooman
[10.89.165.2,fcda:8264:a469:e3c::2]

Regards,
François