[eduVPN-deploy] multi nodes experiments with eduvpn v3

Pascal Panneels pascal.panneels at belnet.be
Mon Mar 28 08:38:28 CEST 2022

Hi,

For the moment, I'm playing a little bit with a multi nodes setup (1
controller + 2 nodes) to evaluate such architecture.

According to the documentation, I should generate a secret for both
nodes on the controller using following command:

$ sudo /usr/libexec/vpn-user-portal/generate-secrets --node 1

I cannot find that command anywhere in the controller server.

I suppose it is the secrets used to setup each nodes, thus I'm a bit
halted here.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks for any help,

--