[eduVPN-deploy] NDP problems using public IPv6

François Kooman fkooman at deic.dk
Mon Sep 12 23:52:28 CEST 2022

Hi Pascal,

Ah! You have two interfaces with public addresses. You probably have to
do "source routing":

https://github.com/eduvpn/documentation/blob/v3/SOURCE_ROUTING.md

The "Making it permanent" still needs to be updated for Debian, didn't
get around to that yet. If you find out how to do that, please me me know :)

Regards,
François

On 12.09.22 13:49, Pascal Panneels wrote:
> Hi François,
>
>>> net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1
>>> net.ipv4.conf.all.proxy_arp = 1
>>> net.ipv6.conf.all.forwarding = 1