[eduVPN-deploy] eduVPN v3 questions: multiple profile setup, Shibboleth impact on access to node-api.php, NAT using node IP

François Kooman fkooman at deic.dk
Wed Sep 14 16:16:20 CEST 2022

On 10.09.22 07:25, François Kooman via eduVPN-deploy wrote:
> This is actually supposed to work, but won't based on what you tried.
> There's a bug in the server which needs to be solved, but I am not (yet)
> 100% sure how to do this in a nice way. Let me think about it.
>
> I created an issue: https://todo.sr.ht/~eduvpn/server/90

Made a little progress there, see issue. So I think we should soon have
something that will work for deploying profiles only on some nodes.

It is not perfect, we'll need to keep existing deployments work,
otherwise I could have reworked it a bit more clever, but alas we'll
have to deal with it somehow.

Regards,
François