[eduVPN-deploy] [2022-09-20] Package Updates (3.x)

François Kooman fkooman at deic.dk
Tue Sep 20 14:22:29 CEST 2022

Hi all,

* vpn-user-portal: 3.0.6 [1]
* vpn-daemon: 3.0.1 [2]
* vpn-maint-scripts: 3.0.2, 3.0.3 [3]

We have a couple of new features and bug fixes as can be read in the
linked CHANGES files.

Two things stand out:

We have a PREVIEW feature adding support for an "Admin API" where
administrators can create VPN client configuration files in "bulk" using
scripts [4].

A bug fix makes deploying profiles on only some nodes possible, this
particular scenario was forgotten about during the development of eduVPN
/ Let's Connect! 3.x. This has now been fixed [5].

Let us know if you have any questions, remarks or suggestions!

Regards,
François

[1]
https://git.sr.ht/~fkooman/vpn-user-portal/tree/v3/item/CHANGES.md#306-2022-09-19