[ProjectSCZ-FIAM] SCZ platform has been upgraded to version: 0.3

Jorge Liauw a Joe jorge.liauwajoe at surfnet.nl
Wed Apr 25 13:54:36 CEST 2018

Hello all,

Today we’ve upgraded the Science Collaboration Zone pilot environment to version: 0.3.
This new update brings new features and improvements:

New features & improvements

  *   COmanage:
     *   Bugfixes for the Yoda enrollment flows.
     *   Bugfixes for the QRcode tokens.
     *   The Terms and Conditions (T&C) for a CO are now stored within COManage,
rather than just a link to the T&C.

  *   SAML:
     *   Only CO-attributes are released to Service Providers (SP's).
     *   Checks incoming logins for the correct attributes.
     *   OIDC clients can be connected.

     *   Fixed OIDC attribute handling.
     *   Changing IdP-attributes are detected (first steps).
     *   Logo's are no longer shown in WAYF.
     *   Improve logging.

You can find more information on our Wiki page about this version and the Roadmap for future releases:
https://wiki.surfnet.nl/display/SCZ/Roadmap

Next Version
We are currently planning and working on version: 0.4. We will inform you in advanced before we release this new version.

If you have any questions or feedback don’t hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!

Kindest regards,

Jorge Liauw