[ProjectSCZ-FIAM] COmanage devs a week @SURF in the Netherlands from sept 10th

Raoul Teeuwen raoul.teeuwen at surfnet.nl
Fri Aug 10 15:21:14 CEST 2018

Hi everybody.

We’re happy to share that in the week of September 10th, COmanage devs Benn Oshrin and Scott Koranda will be @SURF in Utrecht. We have arranged for them to this us to share our findings and ‘wish list’, based upon the feedback collected during the pilots until now. Apart from discussions about the COmanage architecture and choices made etc, there might be actual coding done. And I expect we have so many (and some complex) wishes, that not everything can be coded in that week, so we’ll try to have any remaining wishes put on the COmanage roadmap.

We are currently creating & prioritizing our list of wishes to discuss with them.

In case you want to make sure we don’t forget anything, feel free to share what you think we should be discussing with them. And if you really would like to talk to them yourself, let us know and we’ll try to fit that in what is expected to be a full week for these guys 😉.

Kindest regards,

Raoul Teeuwen

SURFnet | Productmanager Trust & Identity | Kantoren Hoog Overborch (Hoog Catharijne) | Moreelsepark 48 - 3511 EP Utrecht | tel:0887873496 | tel:+31641195989 | raoul.teeuwen at surfnet.nl<mailto:raoul.teeuwen at surfnet.nl> | www.surfnet.nl<http://www.surfnet.nl> | www.surf.nl/route<https://www.surf.nl/route>