[ProjectSCZ-FIAM] Fwd: [comanage-users] COmanage Registry v3.1.0 Release Candidate 1

Gerben Venekamp gerben.venekamp at surfsara.nl
Tue Jan 2 15:53:39 CET 2018

Dear all,

It seems that version 3.1.0  is not too far away…

Cheers,
Gerben

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Benn Oshrin <benno at internet2.edu>
> Subject: [comanage-users] COmanage Registry v3.1.0 Release Candidate 1
> Date: 2 January 2018 at 15:50:51 CET
> To: "comanage-users at internet2.edu" <comanage-users at internet2.edu>
>
> The COmanage project is pleased to announce Registry v3.1.0 Release
> Candidate 1, available at
>
> https://github.com/Internet2/comanage-registry/tree/3.1.0-rc1
>
> or
>
> https://github.com/Internet2/comanage-registry/archive/3.1.0-rc1.tar.gz
>
> We encourage deployers to update their dev or test instances to this
> version, though we are not yet recommending updates to production
> instances. Be sure to follow the complete upgrading guide:
>
> https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/COmanage/Upgrading+Registry
>
> If there are no major issues identified, we anticipate a final release
> before the end of the month.
>
> An updated product roadmap, including highlights of the major changes
> for v3.1.0, is available at
>
> https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/COmanage/COmanage+Product+Roadmap

----
 Gerben Venekamp

| Advisor DPS ∙ SURFsara ∙ Science Park 140 ∙ 1098 XG ∙ Amsterdam |
| T +31 (0) 20 800 1300 ∙ https://surfsara.nl <https://surfsara.nl/>                     |
| Available on: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu. Not available on Fri          |
We are ISO 27001 certified and meet the high requirements for information security.