[ProjectSCZ-FIAM] PAM WEB SSO: SSH to resource > get presented a link > click it > browser opened > sign in at institution > signed in on SSH resource

Raoul Teeuwen raoul.teeuwen at surfnet.nl
Tue Jul 3 13:38:10 CEST 2018

Hi all.

Just want to share a short video of a brand new feature I think is super cool and useful (let me know if you think otherwise) on how the SCZ supports federative authentication on SSH: https://wiki.surfnet.nl/display/SCZ/PAM+Module?preview=/79298721/82214961/pam-websso.mp4 . More of how this works is documented at https://wiki.surfnet.nl/display/SCZ/PAM+Module .

Btw, if you haven’t heard or read about a new feature of SCZ 0.5 we’re currently running: LSC (ldap synchronization connector). From the project page: “The main goal is to provide a simple and efficient way of synchronizing any data source to a LDAP directory quickly”. It gives us lots of options and flexibility to sync the SCZ LDAP with local LDAPs. Check out https://lsc-project.org/doku.php for more on LSC.

Kindest regards,

Raoul Teeuwen

SURFnet | Productmanager Trust & Identity | Kantoren Hoog Overborch (Hoog Catharijne) | Moreelsepark 48 - 3511 EP Utrecht | tel:0887873496 | tel:+31641195989 | raoul.teeuwen at surfnet.nl<mailto:raoul.teeuwen at surfnet.nl> | www.surfnet.nl<http://www.surfnet.nl> | www.surf.nl/route<https://www.surf.nl/route>