[ProjectSCZ-FIAM] SCZ SRAM AAI access for research collaborations / research services

Raoul Teeuwen raoul.teeuwen at surfnet.nl
Tue Mar 3 08:01:33 CET 2020

Hi all.

Although you haven't heard from us on this list for a while, we have
been and are busy to turn what we have developed and piloted with many
of you in project SCZ (Science Collaboration Zone) into a production
ready service (called SURF Research Access Management).

If you haven't heard, we plan to have this available as a service in Q2
2020, so before Q3.

I hope to be able to invite many of you to test out your resources and
our service before that; as soon as we feel o.k. with that, i will share
that on this list.

Until that moment, please contact us if you have questions, requests,
concerns etc!

Our team is looking forward to onboard many of you soon, kindest regards,

Raoul

SURF
Productmanager Trust & Identity
raoul.teeuwen at surfnet.nl