[eduVPN-deploy] Announcing Let's Connect! / eduVPN 2.0

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Tue Apr 2 16:09:47 CEST 2019

On 02.04.19 14:09, François Kooman wrote:
> Yesterday development of Let's Connect! / eduVPN 2.0 finished, or
> better, we released something that will be called 2.0 from now on :-)

Just to make clear: Let's Connect! / eduVPN 1.0 will remain supported at
least until LC! / eduVPN 3.0 is released. Security updates and serious
bug fixes for 1.0 will be pushed as updates to the CentOS, Fedora and
Debian LC! / eduVPN repositories when needed.

As for more information about LC! / eduVPN 3.0 see [1], we expect a
release in Q4-2019.

Regards,
François

[1] https://github.com/eduvpn/documentation/blob/master/ROADMAP.md