[eduVPN-deploy] error when trying to connect to my eduvpn server via my iPhone

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Thu Jun 27 15:39:27 CEST 2019

On 27.06.19 16:17, Pascal Panneels wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Pascal!

> When using the eduvpn app on my iPhone :
>
> - I select "Add other address"
>
> - I enter the url of my server
>
> - I'm redirected to my IdP
>
> - I enter my proper credentials
>
> - back to the app, I receive following error popup : " Error: status
> code didn't fail within the given range."

Where do you see this error? In the application? In the browser? Is it
possible to provide us with a (temporary) test account so we can try to
reproduce it? Does it also happen when using the "local" accounts
instead of SAML? Did you try other applications? for example the Windows
app (from https://app.letsconnect-vpn.org/)?

Regards,
François