[eduVPN-deploy] error when trying to connect to my eduvpn server via my iPhone

Pascal Panneels pascal.panneels at belnet.be
Thu Jun 27 15:17:40 CEST 2019

Hi,

After having installed eduVPN, I've setup SAML authentication; it works
when connecting with Chromium/Firefox on my Linux machine (my eduvpn
server properly contacts my IdP, authentication works fine and I come
back to the eduvpn-user web interface).

When using the eduvpn app on my iPhone :

- I select "Add other address"

- I enter the url of my server

- I'm redirected to my IdP

- I enter my proper credentials

- back to the app, I receive following error popup : " Error: status
code didn't fail within the given range."

- on the eduvpn-user-portal webpage, I see for in Account -> Authorized
Applications... my eduVPN for iOS as authorized

Any idea what could be wrong?

Pascal

--
*Pascal Panneels*