[eduVPN-deploy] [2020-04-05] Package Updates

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Sun Apr 5 22:54:17 CEST 2020

Hi all,

* vpn-user-portal: 2.2.5 [1]
* vpn-server-node: 2.1.4 [2]

Added the Portuguese translation for the portal, big update for the
existing French translation.

We now set data channel key renegotiation to occur ever 10 hours instead
of every hour to avoid "hick-ups" in the middle of the day and slightly
reduce load on client/server.

We also now have a configuration option to disable writing new firewall
rules when deployments use a custom (or no) firewall. We updated the
firewall documentation to include this and include some answers to
occasionally asked questions. Check it out! [3]

Let me know if you have any (more) questions!

Regards,
François

[1]
https://github.com/eduvpn/vpn-user-portal/blob/v2/CHANGES.md#225-2020-04-05