[eduVPN-deploy] Problems with Android App on chromeOS

Rogier Spoor Rogier.Spoor at SURF.nl
Mon Dec 14 15:45:40 CET 2020

Hi Marc,

We have not intensively tested the Android app on ChromeOS however we do
know it "should work". However not all Chromebooks support running
Android apps:

https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/chromium-os/chrome-os-systems-supporting-android-apps

In general when the redirect isn't working in the browser, I'd first
assume it is related to using a specific browser plugin, like a cookie
blocker or a privacy plugin.

cheers,
Rogier