[eduVPN-deploy] CentOS 8 support?

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Sat Jan 18 11:49:23 CET 2020

On 1/16/20 3:11 PM, François Kooman wrote:
> As documented in the README [1], we are still waiting for [2]. Once that
> is resolved we need like 10 minutes to get it all up and running on
> CentOS 8.

If anyone here is a paying Red Hat Enterprise Linux customer, it may
help speed things up by officially asking Red Hat to include the
"Sodium" PHP module by default. Even though it is a core PHP module in
PHP >= 7.2, it is *not* enabled by Red Hat in their PHP version.

See also [1] where I inquire about RHEL/CentOS PHP support for the
Sodium module. One of the suggestions was to ask Red Hat (as a paying
customer).

Regards,
François

[1]