[eduVPN-deploy] What is the Shib SP metadata?

Anass Chabli anass.chabli at renater.fr
Mon Jul 6 12:01:52 CEST 2020

Hi,

I think that the configuration of the attribute map for your SP is missing.

" The mentioned attributes persistent-id and entitlement are configured in the Shibboleth configuration. Modify/add others as required in /etc/shibboleth/attribute-map.xml . Do not forget to restart Shibboleth if you make any changes to its configuration."

example :

<Attribute name="urn:oid:1.3.6.1.4.1.5923.1.1.1.6" id="eppn">

<AttributeDecoder xsi:type="ScopedAttributeDecoder" caseSensitive="false"/>

</Attribute>

<Attribute name="urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:eduPersonPrincipalName" id="eppn">

<AttributeDecoder xsi:type="ScopedAttributeDecoder" caseSensitive="false"/>

</Attribute>
Cheers,
Anass

Anass CHABLI
Responsable du Département Sécurité des Services / Head of Security of Services Department
Direction des Services Applicatifs / Digital Services Direction
RENATER - Rennes
renater.fr