[eduVPN-deploy] Which ports to open

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Tue Jun 30 15:35:33 CEST 2020

Hello,

I'm currently starting to deploy eduVPN (yes, settled for CentOS 7 after
all).

About open ports, the documentation reads:

"Network equipment/VM platform allows access to the very least |tcp/80|,
|tcp/443|, |udp/1194| and |tcp/1194| for basic functionality, the deploy
script will take care of the host firewall;"

What does "basic functionality" mean? Is it beneficial to open more
ports? I'd happily do, if there were a list beyond that basic one.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

PGP key updated to 4096 Bit RSA - I will encrypt all mails if the recipient's key is known to me