[eduVPN-deploy] eduVPN deployers meeting 25 March 2021 at 10 AM CET

Tangui Coulouarn tangui.coulouarn at deic.dk
Thu Mar 11 10:38:32 CET 2021

Dear all,

 eduVPN adoption has increased considerably during the last 12 months and we would like to hear what eduVPN deployers think and want.

We therefore organize a 90 min meeting where we could give information on the status and directions taken eduVPN, but also gather and discuss requirements, complaints and comments. The agenda is flexible and if you have something you would like to discuss / hear about, please tell us!

Logistics:

The meeting will take place on 25 March at 10 AM CET.

Please send a mail to eduvpn-support at lists.geant.org <mailto:eduvpn-support at lists.geant.org> to tell us if you intend to participate and we will send you the VC details.

Best regards,

Tangui
--