[eduVPN-deploy] Debian 9 EOL Approaching

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Thu Apr 7 09:40:42 CEST 2022

Hi all,

On 2022-06-30 Debian 9 will be EOL. From that moment on we will not be
providing updates anymore for Debian 9 (at all) and the packages will be
removed from the repository shortly after.

You are encouraged to update to Debian 10 [1], or better yet, first to
10 [1] and then directly on to 11 [2].

If you are currently running Debian 10. it is also recommended to
upgrade to Debian 11 [2].

As for CentOS, we plan to keep supporting CentOS 7 with eduVPN/Let's
Connect! 2.x until its EOL on 2024-06-30.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
François

[1]