[eduVPN-deploy] [2022-04-08] Package Updates

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Fri Apr 8 13:32:28 CEST 2022

Hi all,

* vpn-user-portal: 2.4.4, 2.4.5 [1]
* vpn-server-api: 2.3.2, 2.3.3 [2]
* vpn-server-node: 2.2.13 [3]
* vpn-lib-common: 2.2.9 [4]

This time we push strictly maintenance fixes. It includes some updates
to fix PHP 8.1 compatibility for the upcoming Fedora 36 and Ubuntu 22.04
LTS releases. We merged the library that was used to talk to the OpenVPN
server processes in the vpn-server-api project and dropped an external
logging library. This made it (much) easier to support operating systems
from CentOS 7 up to the latest Fedora and Ubuntu releases with the exact
same code. Functionally nothing should have changed.

Let us know if you have any questions, remarks or suggestions!

Regards,
François

[1]
https://git.sr.ht/~fkooman/vpn-user-portal/tree/v2/item/CHANGES.md#245-2022-04-07