[eduVPN-deploy] Debian 9 EOL Approaching

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Mon Jul 4 17:23:34 CEST 2022

Hi all,

Debian 9 is officially EOL now. The eduVPN / Let's Connect! project no
longer supports it and new eduVPN / Let's Connect! packages for it will
not be uploaded anymore. In the next days the Debian 9 packages will be
removed from the repository completely.

Please upgrade to Debian 11 as soon as possible.

Debian 10 reaches its EOL in 2 months from now (~2022-08). We will keep
Debian 10 support a little bit longer than that, but we do not commit to
supporting Debian 10 for too long after that...

See the mail below for instructions on how to upgrade to Debian 10, and
then onward to Debian 11. If you have any questions or difficulties with
upgrading to Debian 11, please let us know!

Regards,
François