[eduVPN-deploy] Debian 9 EOL Approaching

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Mon Jul 11 10:18:52 CEST 2022

On 04.07.22 17:23, François Kooman via eduVPN-deploy wrote:
> In the next days the Debian 9 packages will be removed from the
> repository completely.

The Debian 9 packages have been removed. Only Debian 10 and 11 are
supported now for eduVPN / Let's Connect! 2.x as far as Debian support goes.

We also switched to the new "nbuilder.deb" project [1] for 2.x builds.
This is the exact same builder used for 3.x. For this reason, all our
Debian package releases were "bumped" and you'll see an update for all
of them on your server.

As mentioned before: please update to Debian 11 as soon as possible!

Regards,
François

[1] https://git.sr.ht/~fkooman/nbuilder.deb