[eduVPN-deploy] High availability for VPN Nodes?

Marc Langer marc.langer at uos.de
Tue Jul 5 16:58:05 CEST 2022

Hi,

I followed the documentation and now have a HA setup with two portal
servers and two VPN nodes.

But somehow I am missing the information, how the VPN connections can be
migrated from one node to the other if one fails or has to be rebooted.

I tried to change the hostname in my VPN connection to the other node,
but then the connection failed ("tls-crypt unwrap error: packet
authentication failed").

Could someone point me to the relevant document or config file, where to
start and fix this?

Thanks,
Marc

--