[eduVPN-deploy] High availability for VPN Nodes?

Muhammad Farhan SJAUGI farhan at sifulan.my
Thu Jul 7 03:50:52 CEST 2022

Hi,

Would putting all the node hostnames in the host certificate solve the
problem?

Regards

--
*Ts. Muhammad Farhan Sjaugi, S.Kom. M.Sc.*

*VP (Engineering and Services)*
SIFULAN Malaysian Access Federation
Email: farhan at sifulan.my | Website: https://www.sifulan.my
PGP Fingerprint: 9AA0 1861 0921 3EBD 4E30 716A 1F71 FC55 49CD D06C
MBOT: GT20040131 |  ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8497-1768