[eduVPN-deploy] Requesting help with updating server/portal translations

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Fri May 6 16:57:06 CEST 2022

Hi Yevhenii,

Thanks!

Your updated translation is for the 2.x release of eduVPN / Let's
Connect!. I've updated the translation there. It will be part of the
next 2.x release.

I also merged your updated translation in the 3.x branch which added
around 10% compared to the previous version bringing it up to 54%.

The current 3.x translation file still has some missing translations.
Some of which may be slight modifications from earlier translations in
2.x though:

https://github.com/eduvpn/vpn-user-portal/blob/v3/locale/uk-UA.php

Regards,
François