[eduVPN-deploy] Bug in vpn-user-portal (3.0.6-1+debian+11+1) ?

Marc Langer marc.langer at uos.de
Wed Oct 5 11:03:24 CEST 2022

Hi,
I installed the current package updates and now get the following error:

{"error":"configuration for nodeNumber \"1\" does not exist"}

I did no change in my configuration, and it worked before installing the
update.

I debugged the PHP source code and found, that in
/usr/share/php/Vpn/Portal/Cfg/ProfileConfig.php the call
"$this->nodeCount()" returns "1" instead of "2", though my
/etc/vpn-user-portal/config.php contains:

  'nodeURL' =>
['http://eduvpn3-1.rz.uni-osnabrueck.de:41194','http://eduvpn3-2.rz.uni-osnabrueck.de:41194'],

In my understanding of the source code, it should return "2".

Marc

--
Uni Osnabrück
Rechenzentrum