[eduVPN-deploy] Bug in vpn-user-portal (3.0.6-1+debian+11+1) ?

François Kooman fkooman at deic.dk
Wed Oct 5 11:08:13 CEST 2022

Hi Marc,

You must use "nodeUrl" and not "nodeURL".

https://github.com/eduvpn/documentation/blob/v3/PROFILE_CONFIG.md#node-url

Also make sure "onNode" is used properly:

https://github.com/eduvpn/documentation/blob/v3/PROFILE_CONFIG.md#on-node

Where it goes wrong, I think, is that you did not configure it properly
before, but somehow that was not fatal, and the update broke that. I did
not consider wrongly configured systems when creating an update, so that
probably triggered the issue... Of course this is just speculation from
my part...

Regards,
François