[eduVPN-deploy] Migration eduVPN 2.5.1 -> 3.3.1

François Kooman fkooman at deic.dk
Thu Mar 2 10:40:32 CET 2023

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your bug report! I found the issue and fixed it. Will push
out updates soon with updated OAuth server package.

https://todo.sr.ht/~fkooman/php-oauth2-server/8

This fixes at least the issue with "invalid token (invalid format)". I
am not sure the macOS issue is the same one, it doesn't provide enough
details to be sure.

Regards,
François