[ProjectSCZ-FIAM] Video of using SCZ to manage access to VM's on Microsoft Azure.

Raoul Teeuwen raoul.teeuwen at surfnet.nl
Tue Dec 11 15:07:41 CET 2018

Hi all.

As you might have heard, in one of the pilots, we have explored using SCZ to manage access and provision accounts to Azure AD to allow for access to VM’s on Azure… We’ve made a video about it which you can find at https://surfdrive.surf.nl/files/index.php/s/D26PHm2Te2rH8OP .

We’re testing the new version of COmanage, which amongst others brings CO templating … we’ll inform you about availability as soon as possible.

Kindest regards, met vriendelijke groet,

Raoul Teeuwen

SURFnet | Productmanager Trust & Identity | Kantoren Hoog Overborch (Hoog Catharijne) | Moreelsepark 48 - 3511 EP Utrecht | tel:0887873496 | tel:+31641195989 | raoul.teeuwen at surfnet.nl<mailto:raoul.teeuwen at surfnet.nl> | www.surfnet.nl<http://www.surfnet.nl> | www.surf.nl/route<https://www.surf.nl/route>