[ProjectSCZ-FIAM] SCZ release 0.8

Bas Zoetekouw bas.zoetekouw at surfnet.nl
Tue Dec 18 15:28:15 CET 2018

Hi all,

I expect to update the SCZ pilot instance to version 0.8 at the end of
the afternoon.  This will probably cause a few minutes of downtime.

The main change in this version is an upgrade to new version of
COmanage.  As COmanage 3.2 still has not been released, we have decided
to upgrade to a 3.2-dev version, which includes a major feature we
requested: support for CO templates and copying COs including all
settings. This should make it quite a lot easier to create a new, fully
functional CO without tuning all individual settings one by one.

Greetings, and merry Christmas,
Bas.

--
dr. Bas Zoetekouw