[eduVPN-deploy] Problems with Android App on chromeOS

Rogier Spoor Rogier.Spoor at SURF.nl
Tue Dec 15 20:14:52 CET 2020

hi Marc,

The issue has been confirmed. When upgrading to latest ChromeOS
87.0.4280.109 we see the exact same problem as you have described.
We are investigating what we can do about it.

thanks for notifying us.

best regards,
Rogier