[eduVPN-deploy] Problems with Android App on chromeOS

Rogier Spoor Rogier.Spoor at SURF.nl
Fri Dec 18 16:54:53 CET 2020

hi Marc,

We submitted a report to Google, via:
https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/2982029?hl=en

Today we delved into it more technically, but strangely the problem
"disappeared". I am now testing om ChromeOS 87.0.4280.109 without any
problem. We have no clue why it is working now but hope it also solved
for your user.

best regards,
Rogier