[eduVPN-deploy] Announcing Debian 11 (bullseye) Support

François Kooman fkooman at tuxed.net
Mon Aug 16 11:11:33 CEST 2021

Hi all,

As the Debian project released Debian 11 last Saturday [1], we are
following with a release of eduVPN 2.x for Debian 11.

We did perform testing, both of fresh installs of Debian 11 as well as
upgrades [2] from Debian 10 which both work fine. We do not expect any
issues running Debian 11. In case there are any, please let us know as
soon as possible and we'll get to fixing it right away.

If you are still running on Debian 9, it is highly recommended to
upgrade at least to Debian 10 [3].

As usual, let us know if you have any feedback, questions or remarks!

Regards,
François

[1] https://www.debian.org/News/2021/20210814
[2]